Villa DescriptionAylesbury Villa is a private family owned vacation home, it has four bedrooms and three bathrooms and can comfortably accommodate eight people plus an infant. It is ideal for families with two master bedrooms and the games rooms to occupy guests of all ages. It has its own large swimming pool, is fully air conditioned, tastefully furnished throughout and well maintained. It is a home from home and a lovely place to relax after a busy day enjoying all the exciting places Orlando has to offer.
The open plan living area, incorporating the lounge, kitchen and dining areas has a vaulted ceiling which gives it a bright and airy feel. The large lounge is furnished with large sofas a Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD with surround sound and a Docking Station (for iPhone and iPad use) with CD player and radio. There are a selection of DVD’s and CDs for your use.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you require including a Cooker and Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer (with ice maker), Kettle, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher and Waste Disposal. The laundry area has a full size Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Iron and Ironing board.
Adjacent is the dining area seating up to eight people, overlooking the pool.
Our large Master Bedroom is beautifully furnished with a contemporary white suite, a US King size bed, walk in closet and cable TV. A sliding door gives access onto the pool deck. The en-suite bathroom has a bath and shower above, wash basin, toilet and door to the pool area.
Guest Master Bedroom
Situated at the front of the property this lovely bright room has a large bay window, a Queen size bed, closet, and cable TV. The en-suite bathroom has a walk in shower, wash basin and toilet.
Twin Bedded Rooms
There are two twin bedded rooms; one is a Mickey Mouse themed room for our younger guests, with a Mickey clock and bedside lamp and a cuddly Mickey and Minnie to keep you company for your stay. There is also a Game Station, cable TV and a closet.
The other twin room is comfortably furnished and has cable TV and a closet. The twin beds in this room can be converted to a US king size bed, if required.
Both twin rooms share the third bathroom which has a bath and shower above, a wash basin and toilet.
The garage has been converted into a Games Room and has a full size Pool Table, Football Table, a Magnetic Darts Board and table and chairs as well as a selection of family/children’s games and toys, and a good selection of books guides & maps. We also provide chairs and an umbrella for you to use when visiting the beach or state parks as well as a cool box.
Sliding doors lead from the lounge onto our extended pool deck which has a large lanai giving shade from the hot Florida sun; it is furnished with a table and chairs for outside dining and sun loungers. The large pool (15' x 30') has been resurfaced in Blue Quartz Aggregate to make it extra sparkly and also features mosaic Dolphins on the bottom. It is south east facing, so you can enjoy the sun from early morning until late afternoon. It is fully screened to keep any unwanted insects out (but you can still get a sun tan!!) and for an additional charge the pool can be heated (usually required between November and April).
- Aylesbury Villa is licensed for rental by the Florida Division of Hotels and Restaurants and is fully compliant with State safety standards. These include smoke detectors, a fire extinguisher, all doors and windows opening directly onto the pool area are alarmed and a Carbon Monoxide Detector wired into the electrical system. The property is fitted with a monitored alarm system.
- The Villa is maintained to a high standard by our locally based Management Company who also provide a 24 hour emergency helpline. It will be cleaned before and after your stay.
- We provide free of charge, wireless internet connection, local telephone calls, national telephone calls, a safe, all linen, towels including pool and beach towels, a High Chair, Cot with bedding and a Stroller/Pushchair.
- Entry to the Villa is via an electronic keypad with each guest being given a unique number active for their stay. This avoids the possibility of lost keys and gives added security.
- The air conditioning system can be adjusted by our guests.
- Our home is strictly NO pets and NO smoking.